Major Gifts and Program Partners
We recognize the generosity of those who have provided major gifts that enable our programs, faculty and students to excel.
Program Partners – The “Program Partner” is a permanent designation reserved for those who have made major gifts to advance the Real Estate Program at Florida State University. Contributions or commitments of $100,000 or more within a five-year period, or estate gifts of $500,000 or more are currently recognized.
- Donna Abood
- Beth Azor
- Kenneth G. Bacheller
- Mark C. Bane
- Bobby Byrd
- J. Harold and Barbara M. Chastain
- Marshall Cohn
- John Crossman/Crossman & Company
- Scott Darling
- Florida State Real Estate Network, Inc.
- Mark Hillis & Nan Casper Hillis
- Evan D. Jennings
- The Kislak Family Foundation, Inc.
- Brett C. Lindquist
- George Livingston
- Shawn McIntyre/North American Properties
- Greg Michaud
- Francis J. Nardozza
Major Gifts to Endow Real Estate Program Activities – These gifts are used to fund program activities and provide world-class learning opportunities.
- The Tom Bartelmo Endowed Fund for Excellence in Real Estate
- The Bryan Cohen Endowed Fund for Excellence in Real Estate
- The Scott & Marion Darling Endowment for Excellence in Real Estate
- The Barry A. Diskin Endowed Fund for Excellence in Real Estate Valuation
- The Evan D. Jennings Executive Speaker Series in Real Estate
- The Lindquist Endowed Fund for Real Estate Excellence
- The Michaud Endowment for Excellence in Real Estate
- The Edgar L. & Marguerite M. Schlitt Family Endowed Fund
Major Gifts to Endow Faculty Positions - Gifts to endow eminent scholars and professorships are required to recruit, retain and reward world-class faculty, as well as support graduate student work.
- The J. Harold and Barbara M. Chastain Eminent Scholar Chair in Real Estate
- The Kenneth G. Bacheller Professorship in Real Estate
- The Mark C. Bane, Sr. Professorship in Business Administration
- The Francis J. Nardozza Scholars’ Endowed Fund
Major Gifts to Establish Endowed Scholarships and Student Awards - Gifts to establish endowed scholarships that are used to recruit and honor deserving students.
- The Donna Abood Endowed Fund for Leadership in Real Estate
- The Crossman & Company Endowed Scholarship Fund for Real Estate
- The Lindquist Endowed Real Estate Scholarship Fund
- The Mark Hillis & Nan Casper Hillis Endowed Scholarship Fund for Real Estate
- The Rudnick Corrigan Endowed Scholarship Fund
- The Billy Teel, Clara J. Milligan Teel, and Ann Teel Hatcher Endowed Scholarship Fund
In addition, The Florida State University Foundation recognizes supporters of FSU academics through additional donor recognition societies based on type and level of giving. It is the mission of these societies to thank donors for their generosity, as well as build and nurture lasting relationships between the University and those who support it with their wealth, wisdom and work.