March 2, 2023
Designed to assess regional market conditions and opportunities, the FSU-Kislak Real Estate Market Strategies – A South Florida Executive Forum brings together the region's real estate business leaders and decision-makers. This forum features a top industry executive with a moderator leading the discussion and Q&A.
The forum is an exclusive event with invitations only being extended to committee members' chosen networks, as well as forum sponsors. Select real estate students also participate in the forum, meeting and networking with industry executives while in the area for corporate tours.
|5:30 – 6:15 p.m.||Guest Arrival & Cocktail Reception|
|6:15 – 6:30 p.m.||Welcome & Opening Remarks|
|6:30 – 7:30 p.m.||Executive Presentation with Q&A|
- A moderated fire-side chat discussing the impacts from the investor's perspective and the current geopolitical and market cycles (high level).
2023 Featured Executives
- Mark Rose, CEO & Chair of the Board of Directors
Avison Young (Canada)
- Hap Stein, Executive Chairman
- Donna Abood, Principal & Managing Director
Avison Young (Miami)
- Bridgid O'Connor, Vice President of Real Estate Strategy, Publix Super Markets, Inc.
- Manny de Zárraga, Executive Managing Director, JLL
- Rocco Ferrera, Chief Investment Officer, Stiles
- Thekla Salzman, Principal, Salzman Real Estate Advisors
- Berkowitz Development Group, Inc.
- Saglo Companies, LLC
- Salzman Real Estate Advisors
- Square2 Capital
- The Kislak Family Foundation, Inc.
- The Las Olas Company
About the Kislak Family Foundation, Inc.
The Kislak Family Foundation, Inc., is a private philanthropic foundation established in 1992 to support leadership and innovation in the fi elds of education, arts and humanities, animal welfare and environmental preservation, and other charitable endeavors in the United States and abroad. Based in Miami Lakes, Florida, the foundation provides grant funding to a wide range of nonprofit organizations and projects. The Florida State University College of Business has received significant support from the Kislak Family Foundation for its FSU Real Estate Center. Kislak funds have supported the expansion of the center's programs serving students, faculty and the Florida real estate and business community.